Pin It button on image hover

Monday 10 October 2011

Fat Robin.......

Hello there,

Today a creation made with the Fat Robin sheet, another beautiful Christmas sheet from CB. I have made this one with one of my favourite techniques, stamping with white ink on black paper and coloured with the Derwent soft colours. As you can see I've added lots of gemstones........and the colour...well it has become a pink robin instead of a red one......I've used the Christmas greetings background paper and also added an acrylic tag.

Enjoy the day and till next time,

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that's gorgeous! I love all the bling & the colour is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's sooooo lovely Miranda. Beautiful this creation with the white ink. the colouring of the bird with the pencils are marvelous. Great composition.
    Lovely greet
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miranda, I LOVE this card! Gorgeous colour combinations & a totally fabulous make. I adore these colours for Christmas so you have really inspired me! Just need the stamps now.......
    regards, Liz M x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card, I love the white stamping on black.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely wonderful & I love the blue violet tones of the leaves. The robin is very pretty & I cannot get over how beautifully elegant this is with the gems to hihglight - the organza white ribbon just adds to ethereal wintery feel.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!