Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 26 January 2012

Art Nouveau Friendship Card (posted by Judith)

Hi folks, here's another sample that I've made using some of the fabulous new stamps recently released over at Chocolate Baroque

I have chosen a quite bold colour scheme for this project, in contrast to my last card. I wanted to create an Art Nouveau feel to the card, and used some of the stamps that suggested that era to me. I have used stamps from the 'Wisteria Lane' stamp plate. I also used one of the Crealie Doily element dies, which are also available on the website to create a border behind the main image.

For full details of how I made this card, please pop along to my blog to take a look. Keep checking back to see what the other Design Team members have been up to over the next few days, as they will be posting some more of their great samples, Judith xx

5 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Judith. I really like the effect with the doily elements.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Judith love the colours and everything about it. Suexxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's no good I do really need these latest stamps and the doily dies too - this is lovely and I like the colouring of it too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card Judith I really like the doily at the back

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!