Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 16 August 2012

Gift Tower (by Clare)

Hello, all of you Chocolate fans out there!  Welcome!

It's never to early to start thinking about Christmas, and this is one stamp set that really inspired me to start thinking about what could be in those gifts (or what I should put in them)!  I had fun coloring them and imagining what could be in them, and whether or not they were for me, or if I was giving them to someone else.  I prefer to think about what I could be putting in them for others. 

I found some Christmas paper from a DCWV Christmas stack in my stash, and it was perfect with the presents and snowflakes on it.  All of the designs went together well - the spots, stripes, swirls, solids, plaids, and they were glittered up with Spica Pens, after coloring with Stampin' Up and Copic markers.  The gift tower and the "A Gift for You" sentiment are from Chocolate Baroque's new stamp set, The Gift of Christmas, released this month.  You can see the whole set below my sample.











3 comments:

  1. lovely bright card, be great for a family Xmas card, full of fun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stack of presents Dawn they are so bright and cheerful

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funnily that stack of presents is one of the images on the sheets that got me really excited. Love your way of making the parcels the focal image of the card.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!