Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 13 December 2012

Time Flies (posted by Judith)

I'd like to show you another dimensional project that I created using the great new Steampunk Butterfly stamp sheet. I have made a clock, adding two of the large butterflies and a metal flower as embellishments. The leaves are from the rose stamp image, stamped onto metal. I have embossed the cog fragment onto the background, before adding some real cogs for dimension.

For more details of the construction, you can check out My Blog Thanks for stopping by, Judith xx

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks intriguing - love the colours. Off to have a look at your construction.........
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Awesome colors and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Judith, such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!