Pin It button on image hover

Friday 17 May 2013

Artists Baubles - sometimes a design is too good to retire

We have launched a new set of stamps this week, though most of the designs on the plate are not brand new.

Previously these designs were sold as individual DL sized sets with bauble tops, but the boards were so worn out they had to be retired.  Some were retired last year and the others will be finally retired in June of this year. 

They are such beautiful designs that I really didn't want them to be permanently out of the collection so I have brought them back as a single A4 set.
I've also added in a few interesting bits and pieces to the plate and altogether, it's a really lovely set.

DT member Elaine has got some lovely cards coming up with these stamps so watch out for those and there's more punky flower artwork to come too.

2 comments:

  1. As you know this set just came to live with me........ I think my very first set of unmounted stamps was the Mackintosh Baubles & I've hummed & resisted those to be retired so was particularly delighted when I saw these yesterday. I love those little extras - so so useful.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely think they might be next on my list but will have to wait until next month as I've spent all my birthday money

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!