Pin It button on image hover

Friday 27 September 2013

Another Fairy by Miranda



Hello there,

I've got another creation made with the lovely Fairies for you.......you can find this Fairy on the 'September fairies' and I've combined her with the beautiful 'Gothic elements' sheet.I've stamped on Basic Grey scrap paper and coloured with pencils.The wings are stamped on acetate and I've put some stickles on the backside. The 'hinges' are a die cut from Joy crafts.



Thanks for your visit and hope to see you next time,

creative greet,


5 comments:

  1. Hi Miranda,
    I love the fairy.
    The card is really beautiful.
    I love this blog, and will visit more often.
    I hope that you have a wonderful day and weekend.
    I send you a great big bear hug.
    Love and best wishes.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Wat een mooi idee om de vleugels zo te maken; geeft een super mooi effect! Alvast een fijn weekend, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is dreamy! Love EVERYTHING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely striking with your use of the warm brown hinges & the same colour for her wings coupled with the golden sparkliness. The warm aquas are a super counterpart for the brown & I love the depth there is in that window you've used for the backdrop.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what an amazing piece of ART!!! Yes Miranda knows what she is doing, she makes of every creation a masterpiece!!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!