Pin It button on image hover

Monday 30 September 2013

Winter Edges Village Scene (by Debbie)

Hello. Three cards from me today showing the Village Scene clear stamp from Winter edges. I make many Christmas cards for neighbours and friends, they need to be quick makes. I have piles of DL envelopes so thought I'd use them up this year. I stamped the scene and sentiment with Versamark ink and heat embossed with Gold Rich Wow powder.
The next two are the same layout and different colours.
I love these stamps as they are detailed and a beautiful scene so can be made quickly in batches.
The Girls have made many samples, showing how useful they are in your crafting stash. Thanks for visiting, Debbie

5 comments:

  1. Your cards are lovely Debbie and doesn't using different colour combinations make the card look different? A great idea for making a quick but elegant card
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each card is unique even though the same stamp was used. Great idea for a quick and easy card to make in batches to build up a Christmas card supply! Pretty!
    Clare xo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful cards. I love that stamp set, it is definitely tempting me.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely cards Debbie - like the blue one best

    ReplyDelete
  5. The way you have varied each of these is just delightful & I can see that there are endless permutations possible.
    Super way of using up the DL envelopes too.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!