Pin It button on image hover

Friday 4 October 2013

Beautiful Baubles (by Debbie)

Hello. My card today is made from the Christmas Edges stamps and the larger bauble is from Stained Glass Christmas A5 unmounted which is one of my favourite Christmas sets.
I folded the card and that gave me an idea for the size I needed to cut the panels for my stamping. The bauble border was a little to long so I curved the clear stamp so it would fit (the beauty of clear stamps is being able to bend them). I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with Alcohol Pens. The sentiment is stamped with festive red ink to match with the gems and mounting card. Thanks for visiting, Debbie


7 comments:

  1. I'm still a bit confused about these Edges stamps as I thought that they are rubber. Anyhow I love the way you co-ordinated them with the Stained Glass bauble - it does look lovely & the red trimmings look super with the slightly non-grad green.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so so sorry Paula my mistake, they are rubber stamps. I have a very untidy desk at the moment and I couldn't find the set when writing my post on the blog. However they do bend like I said. Debbie

      Delete
  2. No problems Debbie - that makes sense for I tend to bend my rubber too!
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card, lovely colours and so fresh x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant Christmas card I especially love how the red of the sentiment matches the card you have used for matting and layering

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! The colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is really pretty. I love how you've colored it.
    Hugs, Clare xo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!