Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 26 October 2013

Doily look alike (by Debbie)

Hello. The card I have today shows how the small stamp from the Fancy Flourish Clear stamp set can be used to make a look like doily.
I started by cutting a 14cm square and with French Ultramarine Archival ink placed the stamp on each four sides. Next, I stamped in between the first four then stamped from the centre to where the stamps meet. I stamped the sentiment from Birthday Words which is great for the inside or front of a card. The sentiment was die cut and added. I mounted on to a pale blue then attached to the card. Once I had worked out the placing of the stamps they are quick to make. Hopefully the UK weather will be kind this week as the schools are off. Have a good day. Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Oooooo - a lovely delicacy for my brain. This just ticks every box in my compartmetalising head! A beautiful piece of stamping & I love the dimension created by the layered die-cut panels.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!