Pin It button on image hover

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Flutterby Flourishes (posted by Claire)

Good morning folks, Claire here with a quick and easy card using the gorgeous Fancy Flourishes stamps and a little topper made from Tim Holz tissue wrap (you can find it here)

I made the background by blending Dusty Concorde and  Milled Lavender distress inks onto some white cardstock. I stamped the flourish using Imperial Purple Versafine ink, its so easy to position these clear stamps. I made the topped by wrapping a little piece of card with tissue wrap, and adding some colour with more distress inks. I coloured the butterflies with Graph'It Markers and added some tiny dots of stickles to the wings before edging the topper with a gold krylon pen. I've just added a little bow and a die cut butterfly to finish off.

Thanks for visiting today
Claire xx

4 comments:

  1. Good use of the tissue, I have some ....somewhere...... Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing the depth you created in your topper & I love the colours you used for the whole composition. The topper butterflies look as if they're about to fly off the card. Your background stamping echoes the die-cut filigree butterfly beautifully.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!