Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 13 October 2013

Time to say goodbye (posted by Elaine)

After a lot of soul searching I have decided the time has come to resign from the Chocolate Baroque Design Team. I have been producing samples to showcase the lovely stamps produced by Glenda and Adrian for three and a half years. I recently decided that I want to allow myself more time to experiment with my crafting and learn some new techniques and this has led me to decide it is time to move on from the DT work. My last samples have now been posted for the team.
 



Over on my blog today, I am allowing myself a little self indulgence with a little retrospective review of some of my favourites among the samples I have produced during this time.

I want to thank Glenda for giving me the chance to be part of a fantastic team of crafters, artisitic spirits who have been a real pleasure to work with and who have taught me so much. I will of course be carrying on enjoying using CB stamps as a customer and I am sure the stamps will continue to feature large in the projects I post on my own blog.

Thanks for all your comments here and on my own blog on my samples showcasing the wonderful range of stamps and products from Chocolate Baroque, they have meant so much.

Elaine x

12 comments:

  1. It's really eye catching ! fab work :)
    Enjoy your "me time"
    Von ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work has been inspiring Elaine thank you for sharing your wonderful work. I hope you enjoy experimenting and your me time

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad to see you leave us Elaine, I'll miss your friendship as well as your gorgeous artwork. Have lots of fun with your extra free time and I'll keep popping by your blog to see what your're up to
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been an absolute joy and privilege to work with you Elaine and I can't thank you enough for all your creative input and the inspiration you've brought to me and all our fans. I wish you well in your future creative pursuits - have fun!
    Glenda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sad to see you leave the team Elaine. I always look forward to your projects. Have fun doing your own thing
    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sad to hear you are leaving the cb team Elaine. Your projects are always inspiring. Wishing you all the best in your new crafty adventures. How exciting. Have lots of fun spreading your wings.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've inspired hugely & I've often savoured your wreath creations with all manner of images - an inspirationg to venture into trying my own hand. Thank you for all you've given & all the best in your future endeavours.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elaine, Thank you for all your kind support and inspiration, we are going to miss you on the Team. Best Wishes and Hugs, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sad to see you leave here...I enjoyed your work! Great inspiration! Inky greetings, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elaine, I will miss you! Your work is exquisite, and I'm sorry to see you go, but happy that you'll be stamping and enjoying your time. Keep in touch! My email is muttpuddles@comcast.net.

    Hugs and well wishes, Clare xo :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry to see you leave here Elaine, but I wish you all the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry to see you leave our Team Elaine. We will miss your inspiration and encouragement, but look forward to seeing your future projects on your own blog. Much love, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!