Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 28 March 2015

Springtime Bird and Flowers (by Shirley)

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great weekend.

I have a design to show today featuring the beautiful Spring Bird -Crocus set.   I love all three of the new Spring Bird sets that include so many gorgeous little stamps. 


The background is Distress Inks, including the new Cracked Pistachio. 

I stamped the Daffodil edge from Springtime Edges at the top and bottom and coloured a little along with the main bird image with pencils.  I added die cut flowers that were coloured with Distress Inks and molded uisng a stylus and foam mat. 

Thanks for your visit and have a great day,
Shirleyx

6 comments:

  1. Oh that is beautiful, just what I need on a miserable morning like this one...something to remind me that it really *is* spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colours are lovely & fresh really giving a Spring-like ambience to the design. I particularly like the way you have used the yellow shaped flowers to echo the yellow partial colouring of your background. The use of your pearl embellishing adds to the 'roundness' of the eggs & really reminded me of the texture of the eggshell texture.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card and I love that shade of green in the background
    Jackie s

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. I like the 3-D flowers you added.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty . Love the background

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your favorite colorcombi looks so beautifully fresh on this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!