Pin It button on image hover

Thursday 30 July 2015

It's Christmas! (by Lesley)

No don't worry, you haven't woken up in another world, it is still only the end of July but for us here at Chocolate Baroque Christmas has arrived. And by that I mean I am thrilled to bits to be launching the first of our Christmas stamps for this year.
This is also my first official Christmas release as owner of Chocolate Baroque so I'm doubly excited and I hope you are going to be as delighted with these new stamps as I am; I have to say Sue has really done us proud.  So without further ado here we go.

To begin with we have two A5 sets, Christmas Candlelight






















followed by Sparkling Trees





















and of course both are available as a money saving multi-buy
















We have a wonderful mix of traditional and contemporary here, so whatever style you prefer I am sure there is something here to help make your Christmas projects special.

In addition to these sets, we are also releasing five individual cling mounted rubber stamps that are truly beautiful.

First we have Serena, Bearing Gifts and In Her Arms
















and finally Rejoice! and Welcome Home.



















If you would really like to treat yourself these are available as a brilliant money saving multi-buy
There are so many possibilities with these and, of course, they complement many of our other Christmas designs. I haven't had time to play with them much myself yet, but as a colourist I can't wait to try these images with my pencils and paints.

However, there are a few ladies who have been flexing their crafting muscles and over the course of the next month there will be some fabulous projects and ideas from our Design Team, so please keep tuned. In fact if you are not yet a follower please click on the 'Follow this Blog' link located in the right hand column and then you will never miss another inspirational post.

Is it too soon to say 'Merry Christmas'?




7 comments:

  1. Wow! What beautiful new Christmas designs Lesley and I can't wait to see what the Design Team have in store for us. I love your take on these trees with their modern triangular shape and the bright spotted paper in the background goes perfectly to make a very contemporary Christmas design. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely new Christmas stamps Lesley! Ownership may have changed ;-) but quality and design obviously haven't and Chocolate Baroque have always given us the best in Christmas goodies.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super stamps Lesley. Which ones do I need........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning new stamps Lesley. Despite vowing to hubby that I would sit on my hands and not add to my massive craft stash, all of these wonderful stamps fell into my basket and before I could stop myself I had checked out. Looking forward to receiving these and getting inky.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lesley, fabulous new stamps, they will be a joy to work with, and your tree card is gorgeous, love the tree design and all the sparkle, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful stamps - I adore them! Your card is gorgeous too! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous stamps Lesley, I'm looking forward to the DT creations using them :) Hugs, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!