Pin It button on image hover

Friday 1 January 2016

Arched Wall by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies and Happy New Year, I hope you all had a fab evening and aren't suffering too badly lol, we stayed in as we are past it lol, plus having a lively 11 month old foster baby to look after I don't think it would help having a hangover lol.

Today I'm sharing with you one of my samples that featured on The Craft Channel, it's one of the new fabulous stamps called "Arched Wall" very simple to create, I heat embossed using Versamark ink and Black embossing powder, using a circle die cut as a mask I inked all over using Distress inks, I removed the mask and then used the negative to ink the moon with Distress inks, and coloured the image using the distress inks and a waterbrush I used a water brush and soft dry cloth to Faux Bleach areas as highlights, I stamped the sentiment "Positive Pants" using Versafine ink.

Thank you so much for visiting today and please pop along each day to look at what my fabulously talented teamies created for you, have a wonderful day and a healthy 2016 xx Zoe xx

 

4 comments:

  1. A lovely card to start the new year on the blog Zoe! Happy New Year to you and all your CB teamies!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Zoe - love it to pieces - nice looking new stamp! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!