Pin It button on image hover

Friday 19 February 2016

Beautiful Bouquets (by Julie)


Hello, it's my turn today and I have two cards made with a couple of this months brand new individual cling mounted stamps.

My first card's main image is Harlequin Bouquet, which I have stamped with Onyx Black Versafine and then water-coloured with brush markers. The butterfly is from Honeysuckle Butterfly and the background stamps are from Harlequin Fragments and Floral Eggs. Peacock Feathers and Spiced Marmalade Distress ink was sponged over the background and the eggs were highlighted with a white pen.


My second floral card has been stamped with the brand new Floribunda Net. I have used watercolour card, which I first stamped using Onyx Black Versafine and then covered the roses with masking fluid. Once dry I spritzed the card with water and then dropped on various colours of Brushos. 
After everything was dry I removed the masking fluid and coloured with a very light-grey brush marker and added a light touch of green to the leaves. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Julie xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. Love your different layers on the first one but my favourite is the second, gorgeous Brushos background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie two gorgeous cards, your colours are fantastic and such beautiful backgrounds. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards and love the all the clever inking and watercolouring and also the light grey colour to the roses on the second card which stand out wonderfully against the intense colour of the Brushos. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Julie and love the colours on both.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!