Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 5 March 2017

Bird waiting spring (with Dominike)

Hello
It's my turn to present a little card to announce spring.



First I made the backgroung with black, brown and blue Brusho with some drops of water.
Then I stamped the bird with black ink.
I colored the stamp with different Gelatos.
I cut all around the stamp and I sticked it on the background.

Last, I sticked this piece of art on a card..

Bonjour
à mon tour de vous présenter une petite carte qui annonce le printemps.
Tout d'abord, je réalise mon fond avec des poudres Brushos.
Puis je tamponne l'oiseau que je colore avec mes Gelatos.
Je détoure cette image pour la coller sur le fond.
Enfin, je colle cette piece sur ma carte.

Do you like this ? Enjoy the good weather and take care of you.
Kind regards.

Est-ce que vous aimez ? Profitez bien du beau temps.
A bientôt.

Dominike

9 comments:

  1. Lovely take with the muted blue background and the little bird waiting for the rain to stop...... (Well that what it says to me , but hey we are all different!) Very pretty stamp made into a lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work with your brushos and this wonderful stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your background Dominike. I am still mastering Brusho. A very different way to use that lovely stamp.
    X Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful background and the little bird is gorgeous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful background and the little bird is gorgeous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty mix of colours Dominike and the backgroud looks wonderful using the Brushos. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable !!
    Love the scene, and the wonderful colours.
    Bravo Dominike !!!
    Coco xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!