Pin It button on image hover

Sunday 13 August 2017

Leafy Florals (by Judith)

Hello everyone, I have three projects to share with you today showcasing the new stamps recently featured on the July TV shows on Hochanda. These floral stamps are really fabulous, suitable for all sorts of occasions, and styles.

For my first card, I used a favourite technique, stamping on a piece of book paper, and colouring the image with pencils. I stamped the Hanging Flowers image using Versafine Onyx Black Ink, and then edged the book paper with Distress Ink. The larger background was from my stash, and I used the same stamp to stamp around the edges with dark green ink to create a frame. I used kraft card to mat and layer the edges, giving a more natural feel.





For my second card, I used some background card from my stash, and simply stamped and embossed the main image using Versafine Onyx Black Ink and clear embossing powder. I stamped the two leaves randomly over the background to create a very quick design. Black matting layers give a very bold feel to this monochrome card.

For my final card, I used masking to combine an image from the Take It or Leaf It stamp set with the Chequered Flowers image, and coloured the images with pencils.

Thanks for stopping by, Judith xx

7 comments:

  1. Three wonderful cards! Love so much expecially the sweetness and the fresh colours of the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three beautiful cards Judith using these great new stamps, and love the quite simple but oh so pretty look to them using minimal colours which gives them a sense of unity and harmony. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beautiful colours and great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Judith. The hanging flowers are my favourite stamp. I have to addit to my collection. Thank you for sharing your beautiful art with us.
    X Chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're all lovely - I especially like the second one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Three gorgeous card here Judith and I think the first one is my favourite as I love how you've stamped onto the text, it just adds another dimension. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited.Thank you.
    ผลบอลเมื่อคืน

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!